Join us for a hands-on, action packed workshop with practical training to help Salesforce power-users get the most out of their information.
By the end of this course you will fully understand how to use the Campaigns functionality and how it links with other Salesforce functionality. You will be able to structure Salesforce so you know track event attendance and track which marketing campaigns result in income, and which campaigns result in wasted time.
We will supply you with both a computer and a dedicated Salesforce Training instance, allowing you to securely and safely experiment as you learn.
Who should attend?
Anyone who uses Salesforce and would like to be able to use the Salesforce Campaigns function to maximise fundraising, marketing and outreach efforts and ultimately use it to measure ROI. Startups, small and medium businesses, corporations, social enterprises and charities will all benefit from what this course delivers and it is suitable for staff, management and Salesforce who want to better understand Salesforce campaigns.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how to use Campaigns to see what seminars, events, mass mailings, and telethons someone has been part of
- Create a Lead and attach it to a Campaign through a Campaign Member
- Merge duplicate Leads or Contacts and understand what happens to their associated Campaigns
- Convert the Lead to an Account/Contact/Opportunity
- See how the Campaign follows the person and is attached to the Contact and potential sales Opportunity
- Understand how Opportunities are directly connected to Campaigns
- Track marketing spend with Campaigns
- Determine Campaign potential, actual revenue and return on investment (ROI)
- How to connect different people in a company to a single sales opportunity using Contact Roles
- Understand Campaign Influence through Contact Roles and associated Campaigns
- Get a 360 picture of which Campaigns have influence the Contacts associated with your sales Opportunities
- Adding a Contact-Us Web-to-Lead form to a Landing Page on your website
- Adding hidden information to that page to create a lead status, campaign, and campaign status entry for that lead
- Use Mass Mailing to send mass emails to Campaign Members
- Review 3rd party Mass Mailing applications/integrations
Join us for a hands-on, interactive workshop to help you get the most out of Salesforce!
30 November 2017