Are you new to Salesforce, or have used it for a while but would like a refresher on the fundamentals?
Join us for a hands-on, interactive workshop to help you get the most out of Salesforce!
We will supply you with both a computer and a dedicated Salesforce Training instance, allowing you to securely and safely experiment as you learn and master Salesforce Fundamentals.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is new to Salesforce, or existing Salesforce users who would like a refresher on the fundamentals will benefit from this course.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Master Salesforce login and security
- Navigate Salesforce CRM applications and describe basic Salesforce navigation terminology
- Confidently use Global Search to find organisations, contacts, leads and more
- Customise personal application settings
- Explain the difference between a Lead, Account and Contact
- Create, update and convert a Lead and describe how Web-to-lead works
- Create an Account and a Contact associated with that Account
- Create, update and close an Opportunity
- Create tasks for colleagues and yourself and log calls and emails
- Use Chatter to communicate and collaborate with your colleagues
- You will also find out why you would want to use Salesforce rather than multiple spreadsheets
- Find additional Salesforce Help and Training
Join us for a hands-on, interactive workship to help you get the most out of Salesforce!
24 April 2018