Join the Giveclarity team!
We are currently recruiting for the following:
Competitive salary, depending on experience. Flexible working including home working possible. Permanent role, ideally starting 1st July (but could be later for the right candidate).
We require a highly experienced Salesforce Developer to take on an exciting and challenging mixture of development and support activities helping our many charity clients fulfill their missions.
This role will require:
- Advanced knowledge and experience of developing on the Salesforce platform
- Experience of agile development
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate would also have experience with:
- Platform I (or above) certification
- Experience of working with large data volumes (millions of records)
- Experience with the Salesforce.org Non Profit Success Pack
- Experience of integration with enterprise applications
- Knowledge of the charity sector
- Knowledge of design patterns
Closing Date: 31st May 2017
(Strictly no Agencies please).