Join us for a hands-on workshop with practical training to help Salesforce users get the most out of the information held in Salesforce.
In this dynamic workshop, you will learn the secrets of putting Salesforce Reports and Views to use. You'll be able to find and access information more quickly and easier than before and make better decisions.
We will supply you with both a computer and a dedicated Salesforce Training instance, allowing you to securely and safely experiment as you learn.
Who should attend?
Anyone who uses Salesforce and would like to be able to display relevent information and report on it, or access and update records more quickly and easily. Staff, management and Salesforce admins will all benefit from this course. Start-ups, small and medium businesses, corporations, social enterprises and charities will all benefit from what this workshop delivers. We would advise that participants have at least a few months experience with using Salesforce before attending this course as it assumes familiarisation with Salesforce.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Decide when to use a View and when to use a Report
- Describe what you can do in a View but not a Report
- Describe what you can do in a Report but not a View
- Decide which of the three report types to use, Tabular, Summary, and Matrix
- Use the Report Builder to create a Custom Report
- Create a Tabular report
- Create a Summary report
- Use the Sum/Min/Max/Mean for numerical columns in the Tabular and Summary Report
- Use a Summary Report to group information one and two levels deep
- Use Bucketing
- Create a report folder and save Reports in the folder
- Create Dashboards from a Tabular Report
- Create Dashboards from a Summary Report
Join us for a hands-on, interactive workship to help you get the most out of Salesforce!
24 April 2018