Join us for a hands-on, action packed workshop with practical training to help Salesforce power-users get the most out of their information.
In this dynamic workshop we will share the secrets to putting Salesforce Reports to use. You'll be able to find and access information more quickly and easier than before and make better decisions.
We will supply you with both a computer and a dedicated Salesforce Training instance, allowing you to securely and safely experiment as you learn.
Prerequisite: This Course presumes you are familiar with Views, Tabular Reports, and Summary Reports. Please see our Intro to Salesforce reporting classes if you do not feel you are at the advanced level.
"I did a report from last month and it only took me 5 minutes compared to the 1 hour originally".
- feedback from a Salesforce user after attending this training session.
Who should attend?
Power-users and other advanced users of Salesforce who would like to be able to report on complex information, and who also have significant experience creating Tabular and Summary reports. Startups, small and medium businesses, corporations, social enterprises and charities will all benefit from what this workshop delivers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the features of a Matrix Report
- Create, Modify and Customise a Matrix Report
- Create a Joined Report
- Create a meta-report using the Power of One technique, allowing reporting on Groupings
- Select appropriate Report Types
- Create multiple Custom Report Types
- Use Bucket Fields to categorise different values
- Group by staff member, account, month, year, a bucket account, or any series of grouping
- Use ParentGroupVal formula to generate percentages of total
- Use PreGroupVal to show month-on-month changes (or any ordered series of data)
- Use Conditional Highlighting
- Create an Opportunity Trend Reports and Opportunity History Reports
- Learn when to use a Snapshot Report for historical Analysis
- Create Dynamic Dashboards and Filtered Dashboards
- Learn about Third-Party Data Analytics for Salesforce
Join us for a hands-on, interactive workshop to help you get the most out of Salesforce!
10 May 2018